Since our establishment in 1972, Sanita has become a household name synonymous with quality consumer products, outstanding support of the community, and commitment to the environment.
A member of INDEVCO Group, Sanita is a manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of household, institutional, and personal care products. In 1987, exports expanded in the region, supplying markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
In addition to our ISO-certified plants in Lebanon, we established offices in Cyprus (Sanita Marketing and Distribution), Egypt (Sanita Nile for Trading), England (Sanita UK), Jordan (Sanita Marketing & Distribution), Sudan (Sanita Investment) and Ukraine (Sanita Eurasia), to efficiently serve regional markets.
In line with our group’s mission, “What is good for the community is good for the company”, we constantly:
Address Social & Cultural Needs
- Develop Sanita products to meet the existing and changing needs of consumers
- Launch and sponsor environmental, social, and cultural activities
Support the National Economy
- Develop the national industry and direct consumers towards Lebanese products
- Avail employment vacancies to the largest number of people
Fulfill Employee Aspirations
- Strengthen a family spirit of cooperation, unity and sense of belonging
- Provide an acceptable level of security and a decent life standard
- Formulate clear career paths
Our team works to gain trust and customer satisfaction through commitment to the highest product quality and consistency standards. Our marketing and research & development (R&D) departments work to satisfy your growing market needs and develop innovative products of international standards.